2.14.2009

Valentine's Day

Friday was GREAT! Willow was already in town, so I met her & Tara for delicious breakfast and bowlfuls of caramello lattes at Sweet Laurette's. A wonderful way to start the day! The rest of the day was filled with errands & window shopping, no rush, lovely.

We had grilled steaks for dinner with the kids as an early Valentine's Day dinner. Everyone loved it, of course. Is there really anything more delicious than med rare steak on the bar-b? Lloyd's mom sent us a bouquet of flowers-very sweet & thoughtful.

This morning we had coffee & then went outside & did some yard work, until it began to rain. OK- we'll finish that chore later!!
Lloyd's making a run to the dump & I'm catching up on e-mails & facebook & blogs. My Internet social life meshes perfectly with the dead van in the driveway that leaves me stranded at home! =)

Sweet, sweet Heidi is coming up for a week or 2 visit. I have to pick her up at the Bainbridge ferry tomorrow. YAY!! I can have some "all of my kids home" time. Dinner & gabbing & photo ops with all of us in the same place at the same time! It doesn't happen often enough anymore. So, I am very much looking forward to her visit.

Happy Valentine's Day

Life is good...

No comments: