2.03.2009

25 Random things about me from my facebook

1. Every once in awhile, I really like a peanut butter & dill pickle sandwich! (try it!)

2. I've had a racoon, great horned owl, boa constrictor, turtles, iguanas, geckos, doves, finches, goats, tarantula, chickens, squirrels, frogs, fish, hedgehog & chinchillas as pets.

3. I love the fact that I am named after my daddy-Dennis Michael Dunnigan.

4. I have been a doula at 18 births (NOT including the 6 that I 've given birth to!)!!

5. I love, love, love the smell of fresh basil.

6. I had my first child at 17. She is awesome and amazing. It turned out ok for us.

7. I dream of playing the fiddle, well. I took lessons for awhile-work got in the way....

8. I met Lloyd 22 years ago, married 17 years in May & he still gives me butterflies <3

9. Apparently, I snore. LOUD. Really bums me out. Asthma & allergies. Sooo not cool.

10. I really miss having girlfriends. I have a hard time making friends, wish I had more.
maybe if I didn't snore...or if I could play the fiddle...?

11. My house was burned down 3 times growing up (crazy arsonist stepdad). Yes, really.

12. I have lived in Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon & Washington.

13. There are 2 bolts in my left knee and a new acl made from my own hamstring!
I tore it skiing at Heavenly Valley on my Honeymoon & haven't skied since :(

14. I have always wanted to live off of my own land. We are working toward that goal!!

15. Raspberries, blueberries, papaya, pesto, lamb, scallops, salmon, halibut, mushrooms, coconut & lemon/ginger are my top 10 favorite foods.

16. My maternal great-great grandmother was on the first all woman city council in the US
in Langley, Wa on Whidbey Island!!

17. I love to garden, it reminds me of when I was little and gardened w/ my grandma.
She was very patient and has beautiful hands. Very sweet memories.

18. I get motion sick very easily & it usually takes an overnight sleep to go away! ugh.

19. I have 3 tatoos. They all have some connection to Holly...hmmmm.

20. I have 6 children, 5 daughters and 1 son. 5 natural births & 1 c-section w/baby #3.
Holly, Tara, Heidi, Willow, Lukas & Naomi.

21. I am suprised by the way not having a job has effected me. I am in a good place now, but it has been an emotional rollercoaster.

22. I am afraid of flying & drowning & fire & the specter of dementia.

23. When I was young I rode horses 6-8 hours a day all summer long. Stupid boys got me distracted! I miss horseback riding.

24. I wish that my allergies would allow me to drink booze. I LOVE wine and a nice buzz!

25. I am very grateful for my beautiful family. I feel content. Peaceful, even. They are not just beautiful to look at. They are smart & funny & interesting & talented & complex. Not perfect of course, we all have our days. But overall, pretty sweet.

No comments: