2.18.2009

Takin' care of business

Yesterday was spent in Port Angeles. The view from PA is lovely, especially with the sun shining. However, PA itself is icky. It made me feel motion sick by the end of the day. AND my business in PA took so long that I didn't get to visit my friend in Sequim on the way home. :( I was looking forward to it. So, I need to plan a grocery shopping in Sequim & visit Wendy raincheck day.
Today Lloyd had to be at work at 5:30am and has to work until 7:30 or 8:00pm!! Poor guy is going to be exhausted. I plan on having lots of piping hot food for him. He is usually tired but very pleased with himself after one of these "downs". I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good mood. Naomi & I have the house all warm & tidy. A tidy house is sure a mood elevator after a long day at work. You can relaxxxxxxxxx.
Gotta go rustle up some grub for this evenings meal!

Sun is shining. Life is good!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hope Lloyd was ok, hot food always helps for sure. Missed you this week and hope we can have tea soon. :) I hear you on PA.