2.11.2009

birds & boredom


Ho hum. I am looking forward to Friday. On Friday Willow and I will go to town with Lloyd in the morning so that we can use his truck! Vehicle=Freedom. Town=Showers! Willow is going to attempt her drivers permit test. We will also pick up some paint for projects around the homestead AND shop for groceries galore.

This weekend Lloyd is building a wall in the bathroom and a divider wall between the girls bedrooms. I plan to paint the floor upstairs. Then during the week I will paint the floor downstairs. That should tide me over until we can tile & carpet in the LR.

There is also the change the stairs project. Lots of plans for home improvement. We can do that jazz while it continues to SNOW outside. hmmpff! so there.

I put out bird seed and the cats & I are now being treated to quite the show. It's like kitty IMAX. Such a tease for them. We had Rufous sided Towhee's (pictured at the top) & Thrushes this morning. The towhee had red eyes-really strikingly pretty bird. One lone stellar jay showed up-over dressed for a casual event, as usual! Silly birds. I love it when the little hummingbirds show up. But-I am willing to wait if house projects getting done is the trade-off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, My first visit to your blog and enjoyed my time spent exploring here. Surfing is a slow experience for me as I only have dial up service as I am so far out in the woods they have not gotten DSL to us as of yet. Must go get ready for work and will explore some more later.