3.01.2009

Flying Colors!

After one whole week in the hospital to get her strong enough for surgery-She came through better than the surgeon expected!! She is amazing & her surgeon did an amazing job! She did not expect to live through the surgery & we basically all said goodbye Thursday evening. She is stronger than she seems and she even surpised herself this time! It has been very intense emotionally. It is nice to be in Alaska, it feels familiar, it is beautiful. It is really hard being away from home. The kids are doing a good job keeping things under control but...I feel helpless about things that need to be done there. And I miss Lloyd. He is sick and I am not there to comfort him. :( Or get comfort from him. *sniff* I am pretty drained so...I have more to say but I need energy and time to sort my thoughts first.

Life is precious

I'm so happy that my mama is still alive!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Horray about your mom making it through, she is one tough woman sounds like.