3.22.2009

Going home...

Ah, I have booked my flight back to my home, sweet, home!

Friday, March 27 & I can hardly wait. I miss my family and my pets and my home.I ordered seeds online today. They should be there waiting for me when I get home.If the weather is warm enough I will get my chickens ordered, too!

My Mom was released from the hospital on Friday the 13th. She continues to recover at home. She is on oxygen temporarily. I think she will be able to stop using it after her check up this Wednesday. I helped her do the application for social security disability, hopefully they get that approved in a timely fashion (right!).

We are considering having the entire family go up to Alaska for the summer. Depends on Lloyd's job at the mill. If the mill stays going, we'll stay put. If not, Alaska, here we come, for awhile.

Holly's groundbreaking ceremony is April 11th and the renovation work on her house starts April 22nd. I am sooo excited for her and the girls to have this dream come to fruition. Hopefully, Holly will finally get the financial breathing space she has been striving for, for years now. And having a home, with garden space, in town, for her and the girls...wonderful.

Lukas will be turning 15 on April 9th. We need to plan a fun day for him...maybe bowling?? We'll see what he wants to do. He sure is growing up fast! And what a fine young man, too. I love you, buddy.

Life is good & I am going HOME <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Denise. I can't wait to see you. You will need to stop by and say hello. I'm so happy for Holly and her new home. happy b-day to luke also. have a safe trip home and don't forget to come by and visit.-charlie

Wendy said...

yeah!! I'll bet everyone is so excited to have you coming home. Maybe we can get together after things settle down for you. Travel safe. :)