1.15.2009

Days fly by!

I went into town today, haven't been there for awhile. It was fun for a change.

I...

...had a nice, long, warm shower at the boat haven.
...ran into an old coworker and had a nice chat.
...went to the co-op and bought good bread and cheese.
...listened to my favorite cd on the good car stereo.
...picked up a copy of the local paper and saw an interesting job listing.
...don't know if I'll get it, but it was exhilerating to call and apply.
...daydreamed about working again.
...spent some quality time with one of my daughters.
...came home, stoked the fire and made tasty supper.
...read my new Back Home magazine.
...caught up on my facebook & friends blogs.
...caught up on my blog.
...have determined my criteria for accepting a job:

it has to be as much fun as gardening.

Good luck, jobs!

Another lovely day! Life is good!

No comments: